Finding the best dog bed for your Jack Russell is no small task. Luckily for you, we’ve compiled a list of options that should serve you well. Whether you’re just getting started as a dog owner or have been at it for a while now, hopefully, our article will help you determine which dog bed options are suitable to your furry friend’s own unique taste.
The 5 Best Dog Beds For Jack Russells
After doing hours of research and looking at many different stores and brands, we listed down 5 of the best dog beds for Jack Russells (in no particular order).
Help your Jack Russell get the restful sleep he or she deserves with this Luxury Shag Donut Self-Heating Dog Bed. The round design creates a protective atmosphere, while the bolstered edge gives additional orthopedic support and serves as a perfect headrest.
A unique insulation layer radiates warmth from your Jack Russell’s own body heat. It’s machine washable, dryer-safe, and comes in a soft faux-shag material that will keep your furry friend warm, cozy, and comforted.
|SMALL||23 inches||23 inches||7 inches|
|MEDIUM||30 inches||30 inches||9 inches|
|LARGE||36 inches||36 inches||10 inches|
|XX-LARGE||45 inches||45 inches||11 inches|
- Soft faux shag fur keeps your Jack Russell warm and cozy on cold nights, while the water-resistant nylon bottom keeps your floors safe in case of an accident.
- The extra filling provides relief from joint and muscle pain, while round-shape is perfect for Jack Russells who like to curl up and snuggle.
- Raised edges are perfect for burrowing, offer additional orthopedic support, and serve as a comfortable headrest.
- Machine washable and dryer-safe for every Jack Russell parent’s convenience.
- Available in two colors and three sizes.
Curling up for a quick nap or a long night’s rest has never felt better when your sleepy Jack Russell has the FurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Dog Bed with removable cover. This high-quality bed is designed for maximum comfort with a soft, quilted sleeping surface and a dense, medical-grade orthopedic foam base.
The egg-crate foam allows for better airflow and gently cradles your Jack Russell’s entire body in near-weightless luxury to relieve pressure on his or her joints for deep, soothing sleep. Three suede side bolsters provide a comfy spot to rest his or her head and offer back support for your cuddling pal, while the open side allows older or arthritic Jack Russells to easily climb in and out of the bed.
Whatever position your dog prefers to sleep in, they’ll find nothing but comfort and sweet dreams.
|Size||Overall Length||Overall Width||Overall Height||Sleep Surface Length||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Height||Recommended Pet Weight|
|SMALL||20 inches||15 inches||5.5 inches||15 inches||12 inches||3 inches||Up to 20 lbs|
|MEDIUM||30 inches||20 inches||6.25 inches||22 inches||15.75 inches||3 inches||Up to 35 lbs|
|LARGE||36 inches||27 inches||6.5 inches||27 inches||22 inches||3 inches||Up to 55 lbs|
|JUMBO||44 inches||35 inches||8 inches||32 inches||29 inches||4 inches||Up to 95 lbs|
|JUMBO PLUS||53 inches||42 inches||9.5 inches||40 inches||36 inches||5 inches||Up to 125 lbs|
- This high-quality bed is designed for maximum comfort with a soft, quilted sleeping surface and a dense, medical-grade orthopedic foam base.
- The egg-crate foam allows for better airflow and gently cradles your Jack Russell’s entire body in near-weightless luxury to relieve pressure on his or her joints.
- Three side bolsters provide comfort and support, while the open side allows older or arthritic Jack Russells to easily climb in and out.
- The entire cover is machine washable and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Available in four sizes to fit Jack Russells and four colors to complement your decor.
Give your Jack Russell a place to rest with the FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Dog Bed with removable cover. Filled with a supportive and cushioning convolute foam, otherwise known as “egg crate” foam, the unique material helps to evenly distribute your dog’s weight while alleviating the painful pressure on his or her muscles and joints.
It’s topped with silky-soft faux fur that your Jack Russell will love to snuggle upon, and the bonus of the foam core is that it keeps your furry friend warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Great for senior and disabled Jack Russells, the “step-on” design allows them to easily mount without the need to jump.
|SMALL||20 inches||15 inches||3.5 inches|
|MEDIUM||30 inches||20 inches||3.5 inches|
|LARGE||36 inches||27 inches||3.5 inches|
|JUMBO||44 inches||35 inches||4.5 inches|
|JUMBO PLUS||53 inches||42 inches||5 inches|
- This orthopedic dog bed is topped with silky-soft faux fur and a lustrous suedine gusset.
- Deep convolute “egg crate” foam evenly distributes weight and alleviates pressure on the muscles and joints.
- Special material helps keep Jack Russells warm in the cooler months and cool in the warmer months.
- The easy, step-on design allows older and disabled Jack Russells to easily get on without the need to jump.
- Cover and core are washable for easy care while retaining maximum support and cushioning.
Aspen Pet self-warming beds utilize the same technologies used in items like space blankets to create a safe, convenient way for Jack Russells to stay comfortable in cold climates. Warm and cozy fabrics include faux lambs wool plush with contrasting corduroy.
|19-INCH||19.5 inches||19.5 inches||7 inches|
|24-INCH||24 inches||20 inches||7 inches|
|30-INCH||30 inches||24 inches||8.5 inches|
|35-INCH||35 inches||27 inches||11 inches|
- This clever bed uses a special interior layer to reflect your Jack Russell’s own body heat.
- Lightweight for easy transportation.
- Made from polyester construction with a no-slip bottom.
- Same technology as space blankets but without the cords.
- No electricity required.
Give your Jack Russell a cozy spot to rest their paws with the Dog Tent Bed. The super-soft plush fabric and enclosed tent shape make this dog bed the perfect hideaway. Puppies will enjoy having a den-like home to curl up in and settle in for quiet naps.
With a removable cushioned pillow, the Dog Tent Bed is a comfortable retreat that you can set up at home or take along with you on trips. It’s machine washable for easy cleaning and comes in a natural sandy beige color that will blend in with your home décor.
This bed is available in two sizes to fit your Jack Russell.
|MEDIUM||16 inches||16 inches||14 inches|
|LARGE||19 inches||19 inches||19 inches|
- Made with a super-soft material that gives Jack Russells a cozy place to snuggle up in. The tent shape turns this bed into the perfect hideaway.
- Jack Russells love having a den-like bed to curl up in and will love having a quiet, private place to sleep.
- This versatile dog bed comes with a removable cushioned pillow. You can set it up at home or take it along with you when you travel with your Jack Russell.
- Both the pillow and the tent are machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Comes in a natural sandy beige color that will fit in with your home décor, with two sizes to fit Jack Russells of all ages.
What Are The Benefits Of A Dog Bed?
Apart from providing a nice place for your dog to rest and sleep, dog beds are also useful because they provide support for your dog’s joints. They keep their hips and joints straight, thereby reducing pressure and lessening the risk of future problems such as arthritis.
Dog beds are also very useful for senior dogs with older joints because they aid in keeping them warm at night so they do not get cold at night.
What Size Bed Does A Jack Russell Need?
Dog beds come in various sizes. It is important to get the right size for your dog because it should be large enough to allow him to stretch out and curl up comfortably. With that said, we recommend that you get your Jack Russell a bed that is at least 18 inches x 18 inches in size.
Do Jack Russell Terriers Like Dog Beds?
Yes, they like dog beds. They are comfortable, and as previously mentioned, they provide a nice place for them to rest and sleep.
Does A Jack Russell Terrier Need A Bed?
Yes, dog beds are very useful for Jack Russell Terriers. They provide a nice place for the dog to rest and sleep on. It is also a good idea to get dog beds because they align the dog’s feet correctly and help spread out pressure so that your dog’s hips do not get too much strain.
We’ll all agree that Jack Russell Terriers are one of the most interesting breeds out there. If you own one, you’d know how active they tend to get. This means it would be helpful for your dog if you could find a dog bed that can accommodate their needs.
However, the options available on today’s market are endless and can make finding the right one for your little buddy hard, if not impossible.
But after all the effort, we’re positive that you’ll find the best one for your canine companion.